Bookmark and Share

Find It Here...

Sixth of Seven Self-Motivators by Brian Tracy


1.  Get Serious.

2.  Identify Your Limiting Step to Sales Success.

3.  Get Around the Right People.

4.  Take Excellent Care of Your Health.

5.  Positive Visualization.

6.  Positive Self-Talk. Talk to yourself positively all the time. Control your inner dialogue. And what do you say to yourself? Say, "I'm the best." Say it. Say I'm the best. I like myself. I can do it. I love my work. Yes, that's how you talk to yourself. And the more you say it to yourself, someone may say, "Well, what if you say those things to yourself and you don't believe them. Isn't that lying to yourself?" No, that's not lying to yourself. It's telling the truth in advance. Because it doesn't matter where you're coming from; all that matters is where you're going. Talk to yourself the way you want to be, not the way you just happen to be at this moment. Remember, you may have gotten where you are today largely by accident. But where you're going in the future is purely by design.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Inspired for FREE!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner