Bookmark and Share

Find It Here...

10 Best Love Quotes


Here's my list of 10 Best Love Quotes in no particular order:
  1. We were given two hands to hold, two legs to walk, two eyes to see, two ears to listen but why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else for us to find.
  2. If I know what love is, it is because of you.
  3. To the world you are one person, but to one person you are the world.
  4. Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.
  5. Without her love I can do nothing; with her love there is nothing I cannot do.
  6. If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.
  7. Anyone can catch your eye but it takes someone special to catch your heart.
  8. Loving is like breathing. How can I stop?
  9. Trying to forget someone you loved is like trying to remember someone you never knew.
  10. Some people say that Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. Obviously, they haven't been in your arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Inspired for FREE!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner